Mar 16, 2009
Other Available Downloads
Mar 15, 2009
Most important news:
- Assembly Tools.dll split onto 3 assemblies:
- Tools.dll - general purpose classes
- Tools.Windows.dll - WinForms & WPF related user interface related classes (controls, dialogs, styles etc.)
- Tools.Metada.dll - (image) metadata related classes (Exif, IPTC); Tools.DrawingT.MetadataT namespace renamed to Tools.MetadataT
- Several new reflection methods (DynamicCast, getting overriding method)
- WPF message box
- Several unit tests introduced (long-term goal is to have unit tests for all methods not of all classes not related to user interface and not something-dependent (i.e. regional settings))
- Common metadata interfaces IMetadataProvider and IMetadata
- XsdGenerator Extensible custom tools to generate classes from XSD files with many extensions implemented (long term goal is to provide custom XSD-generator; this class uses Microsoft one)
- Tools.TotalCommanderT allows Total Commander plugin creation.
Thank you for making the Transparent Textbox!! you have helped me a lot.
on Jul 30, 2009 at 2:33 PM
Opera does not support ClickOnce X
To install this application, save it and then open it. Opening it directly from Opera will not work correctly.